This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
MRO Europe 2021
RAI Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Conference: October 19-21, 2021
Exhibition: October 20-21, 2021
Sovam is a company based in France and privately owned by an Irish Group, Abbey International Finance.
Since 1968, Sovam designs and manufactures a range of airport Ground Support Equipment to meet the needs of its customers (Airlines, FOB, MRO, Defense & Military organizations) which include:
- Pushback Tractors for baggage and aircraft handling
- Self-propelled and towable Passenger Stairs
- Lavatory and Potable Water Service Vehicles
- High lift vehicles (Catering and PRM)
- Maintenance Platforms
- Loading vehicles dedicated for military operations and applications
Stable, reliable, easy to use and to maintain, over 10 000 Sovam units have been delivered to International Airports, Domestic Airports, and military Airbase across the world.